Before serving Farm Bureau clients, I worked on a dairy farm just north of Utica, MN, where I grew up. We have 40 dairy cows and operate 270 acres of land. To this day, I enjoy helping out on the farm. Hard work has been instilled in my blood since the day I was born, and I hope it shows in my efforts here. Contact me today.
I also play guitar when I have free time, and I enjoy spending time playing music with my band. When the weather is warm, I enjoy riding my motorcycle.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics, Winona State University, Winona, MN
- Class of 2005 Graduate, St. Charles High School, St. Charles, MN
- All American Qualifier in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014
- Pacesetter Qualifier in 2010, 2012, 2013, and 2014
- Builders Club Member (#1 membership recruiter) in 2011 and 2012
- Builders Club Member in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2014
- Minnesota Life Insurance Rookie Of The Year in 2010
- Agent Council Member in 2011
- Super All American Qualifier in 2013
- Qualifying Member of the 2014 Million Dollar Round Table
- Life App Honor Roll Qualifier in 2013
- Board Member of the MN Agents Association 2014 and 2015